We are on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join our growing team for the following positions. Gain hands-on learning experience and industry insight into what a career in a fast-paced creative field is like. If you share in our mad love for DIY, Design and Detail- we want you!
Email your CVs to email@example.com
Applications are accepted and open for consideration on an ongoing basis.
1. Minterns 2021
College/ University students looking to undergo a 2-3 month internship in one of the following areas:
• Graphic Design
• Events & Special Projects
Minterns will have the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry and be exposed to the different functions of the creative business (Design, Planning, Production, Creative Research and more!)
2. Junior & Senior Graphic Designer
Artists with a demonstrated aptitude for managing multiple projects and meeting (very) tight deadlines. More importantly, you need to be mad about design, creative and original!
- Full-time position
- Possesses at least 3 years work experience (for Senior position)
- Must be technologically savvy and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat
- Must possess a Diploma or Degree in the discipline of Art & Design or relevant qualification in a Design related field
- On the lookout for both Fresh Graduates and applicants with working experience
- Possesses strong visual conceptualisation skills with the ability to execute, implement and translate creative concepts into production-ready artwork and designs
3. Junior (Entry-Level Position) & Senior Event Executive (Events Team)
This role is unique, highly diverse and extremely fast paced. You will work across the Event Planning, Production & Design functions to develop creative strategies and tailor them into effective creative solutions with clients, partners and industry stakeholders. You will support the Event Directors to communicate, execute and devise timelines, budgets and relational partnerships within and outside of the organisation.
- Must be an articulate professional with strong oral and written communication, organisational and management skills with the ability to execute and implement work tasks effectively
- Possesses at least 2 years work experience in the Event & Design or related field (for Senior position)
- Must be technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office, Google and more
- Must possess a Diploma or Degree in any discipline or relevant qualification and must demonstrate keen interest and knowledge in the Events field. On the lookout for both Fresh Graduates and applicants with working experience
- Possesses strong communication, organisational and management skills with the ability to execute and implement work tasks
- Must be able to work weekends
- You do not need to be creative
- Must be analytically minded with ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse a sea of information and exercise calculated and informed decision-making skills